What we do every day without thinking has the power to change our lives when we start paying attention. Tradition and technology have taught us to use our inner mechanics to access our true creativity, life force, and spirituality through breathing exercises. We are able to quiet our monkey minds, resist ice cold temperatures, calm our nervous systems, secrete adrenaline, and even naturally trip out!Join us for an introduction on Wednesday September 6 at 7:30 PM to these various methods of breathing, and how they can be used to access your true powers within.Come in earlier at 6:00 to check out the Virtual Reality breathing program set up with biofeedback by hannes bend which will be on display before and after the event.
- Participate in a live breathing session with Zoë LePage of Exhale to Inhale.
- Learn with hannes bend how to withstand freezing cold temperatures, get rid of anxiety and depression with breathing techniques, connect to nervous and immune system and attain heightened productive and energized states. Plus learn about the virtual reality programs with biofeedback hannes and team have been developing merging art, science, technology, and mindfulness.
- Access your true spiritual and creative power within by going on an inner journey through a guided meditation from UN Ambassador Patrick Nickisch.
- See our own Lev Polyakov’s explanation and visualizations of these states, artistically expressed.
- The final presentation will feature a breathing session of the Wim Hof Method!
We hope you can join us to kick off a fall of new beginnings at the National Arts Club on September 6 at 7:30 PM.